Friday, December 24, 2010

The Book of Lost Tales: Prelude


I realize I haven't been on here much lately, and it's something I want to start doing regularly again. What could you have possibly missed that would of been worth reading you might ask? Well, for once I have many things to talk about. I will lead you along a great journey that will outline aspects of my change movement since this summer. Why would you even care you might ask? This little 'book' will give you first-hand experience of someone who wants to incorporate a healthy transformation into their life through examples and reasoning. Some things that will be discussed will include health and exercise, dieting, changing sleep patterns and many more topics. I also finished a round of the Insanity workout and am close to being halfway finished on my first round of P90X. Feel free to use the information and experience I went through as knowledge for you. It's a beautiful thing!

No comments: