Thursday, May 14, 2009

Going Country

Well, the recording of my greatest country hits album is finally complete. You can pick one up today at retail stores near you!


Track Listing: (Kurt Kuklewicz's 35 Biggest Hits)
1. Do You Love as Good as You Look?
2. She Left Me for Axl Rose
3. Do You Really Want Me To?
4. I Keep Forgetting I Forgot You
5. Ol' Banjo
6. Crusin' in my Pickup
7. Don't Breathe
8. I Fell in a Pile of You
9. Thank God She Left
10. That May Put Me in Prison
11. Just Me and the Boys
12. Come Back, Rover
13. She Used Me (And That's Okay)
14. You're Ruining my Bad Reputation
15. I Gave Her a Ring, She Gave Me the Finger
16. She Took my Money and Broke my Heart
17. Vodka Makes Her Clothes Disappear
18. Another Fight at the Bar
19. Two Black Eyes
20. Will You Take Me Home?
21. I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
22. Whoops
23. My Cowboy Hat (Gets Me all the Ladies)
24. My Truck Engine Turns Her On
25. Should've Stayed in School
26. My Lucky Boots
27. No, Sir
28. Her Best Friend
29. Thirsty Hitch Hiker
30. I Ditched Her Where I Found Her
31. Christine, the Cowgirl
32. I'm Getting Too Old For This
33. We're Not in Kansas Anymore
34. My Girlfriend's Mom (Is Hotter Than Her)
35. Farewell and Good Riddance

No comments: