Friday, April 1, 2011

P90X Round 2 Day 38: Back and Biceps & Ab Ripper X


So, I managed to get a flat tire on the way home from work today while driving on the Interstate. How did this happen you may be wondering? The truth is that I actually am not sure how it happened. I was driving along on the interstate, and then noticed that the car was starting to rumble. I pulled over to the side of the road and had to throw the donut on. I didn't really mind too much because it was on the way home from work (on the way to work would of sucked). Also, when I got home I had the super bench waiting for me in front of my garage!

The Ironmaster superbench and all of the accessories I got for it took about 2 hours or so to assemble. The bench was probably the fastest thing to set up, but the metal rack for the adjustable dumbbells took a rather long time to get finished. I was almost exhausted from it actually. Needless to say though, I absolutely blasted on my biceps and back today. I started back and biceps using 65 pounds on lawnmowers. Then I used weights that ranged from 35-45 pounds for the bicep exercises. I could feel a super pump flowing in the biceps today, which is great. Also, it is super amazing to finally have a decent chin-up bar. I mean, I'm not complaining about the iron gym, because it is certainly well worth every penny of the $35 I spent for it. However, there comes a time where you just need to get more serious, and that time is now for me.

No comments: