Saturday, April 16, 2011

P90X Round 2 Day 40: Legs and Back & Ab Ripper X

The first day using the bench during Legs and Back went pretty well. I didn't really use the bench too much other than using it for balance lunges. I decided to not do calf raises with it. This day is my "bread and butter" day. I really feel that I still sweat the most in this workout and I'm slowly increasing my weights up to increase that leg size and strength.

Now why would I even want to bother working my legs out you may ask? My answer is simple. I'll provide my answer with another question- Why would I want to overlook my legs? I'm not going to build a strong upper body and then have chicken legs to support it with. That's a little silly. A strong and balanced body needs to be proportioned well or you'll look like this:
Now I love Johnny Bravo but he has some awful chicken legs. Point taken.

No comments: