Monday, May 2, 2011

Just an update

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been able to get on here that much recently. I just wanted to tell you all to not worry. I have gotten a few queries from people asking me if I still do P90X and work out. Don't worry, kids. I am still working out. I will always be working out from now on, as I have found something that I truly enjoy doing. I am currently in the midst of the 9th week of P90X. However, I had to stop last week due to a lingering cold which I think turned out to be just allergies. I'm waiting to get back in the game, but I should be 100% pretty soon (If I had to guess, I'd say I'm going to be good in two-three days). One problem is that I recently got a cold during the 8th week of lifting (the 2nd recovery week), so I just took a rest week that week. Then, I got back in the game last Monday to start the 9th week and something just felt wrong when I was finished. I got awfully sick the next day and that's where I am now several days later. To sum things up, I am basically on a two week rest due to lingering / recurring colds.

I also will try to continue posting here, but I think I want to do weekly updates instead of daily updates. Sometimes it's hard to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep after posting on here. I tend to ramble a lot... Actually, I am doing that right now in case you haven't noticed yet. So that's my Q.

Adios,
Kurt

No comments: