Monday, July 28, 2008

The Halo Zone

So as many of know, one of my favorite hobbies is to play video games. I especially love to play shooting, sport and strategic video games. Perhaps my favorite video game of all-time is Halo 3. Ever since the Halo legacy started with Halo for the original Xbox, I constantly played the game non-stop. I can't even tell you how many times I beat the first Halo on Legendary mode. My thumbs probably had the strongest muscles in my entire body during this point. I eventually started to try to beat each level on legendary without losing a life in the level. I was able to beat three levels like that. I always was very good at Halo, and normally did outstanding in multi-player matches against my friends. Eventually Halo 2 came out, and I started to focus on being better in online multi-player matches. I started out very strong, but noticed there were many better players than me that I struggled against to beat. I continued to play Halo 2, and become a lot better. I usually was 1st or 2nd on my team in the ranked matches online, but I noticed there were times where I would get completely owned. I felt like I was missing something. I was missing a feel for the game. Although I normally did great, there were times I was very inconsistent. When I purchased Halo 3 last year, I was unsure of how great my skill would be. I started to play online and was consistently good. It seemed my sniping level and my team tactics were still pretty good. But again, there were times when I was shaky and inconsistent. Well eventually, I shook off that inconsistent play. Now, I have seemed to step into something different. I stepped into the Halo Zone. When I am in this zone, enemies do not intimidate me. Huge weapons like the rocket launcher make me laugh when I see an enemy using it. My sniping skill has just become almost automatic, and I seem to be almost invincible at times. I know I sound stupid and cocky, but that's how it seems. I'm just telling it how it is. The last 30 or so games I played online, my kill to death ratio has been at least 2.00. So, what I did was I created a montage to share some of my greatest Halo 3 video clips. I do not have the greatest video editor, but it was free. Lol, take a look at my montage and tell me what you think. I also have at least 30 more clips that I have not loaded to my computer yet which may be used for a future montage. The music is "Hysteria" by Muse. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can probably pwn you any day of the week. This montage is uber crap. I can take out a whole team with a plasma pistol and my other hand fingering my girlfriend. Think you got skillz? Puh please.