Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everybody! So, I decided to create a blogger out of pure boredom. Ahh, where to begin? I guess I'll just kind of throw it all out there in a nice blend. As many of you know, my name is Kurt Kuklewicz. I'm the kind of the guy who likes to have a good time and enjoy life. Currently I am going to Wilkes University and studying Computer Information Systems, and Biology. (Sounds like a weird combo, I know) There's actually a good amount of occupations you can combine the two with. I'm not sure yet, but I think I want to go to Graduate School after receiving my Bachelor's degree at Wilkes. I also have a job working at Lowe's in Wilkes Barre, PA. I work in the Millwork department with doors and windows as a customer service associate. My main objective of the job is to topstock and downstock doors, windows and ceiling panels. Frequently I assist customers by ordering special doors. To sum it up, I like the job. Sometimes it can get a little nerve-wracking, for example, when I'm the only person working in the department on a Friday night and there is a line of customers in front of the desk demanding assistance. Heh, that has happened to me on many, many occasions, but it's all good. It makes the time go by faster.

My life outside of work and school, involves hanging out with my friends, shooting pool, playing poker and video games, weight-lifting, listening to music and many other activities. On occasion I like to read and write. I also like pretty much any kind of music. When I'm driving in my car though, I usually prefer to listen to something with an awesome heavy drum beat like "Before I Forget" by Slipknot. Southern rock works wonders for driving too I think. Actually, to make things easier for this first post, I'm just going to write down a few random facts about me.

Name: Kurt Kuklewicz
Hometown: Wilkes Barre, PA
Occupation: Full Time Student (Wilkes University)
Part Time Customer Service Associate (Lowe's)
Favorite Music: Rock or Metal
Favorite Sports Team: Washington Redskins and Pittsburgh Penguins
Favorite Cereal: Trix or Fruit Loops
Favorite Beverage: Stewart's Root Beer
Favorite Snack: Jack Daniels Peppered Beef Jerky
Favorite Magazine: Men's Health
Favorite Book: 1984
Xbox Live Gamertag: Pistolkid
Top 3 Favorite Bands in no order:
- Metallica
- Motley Crue
- Breaking Benjamin
Hobbies:
- Hanging out with friends
- Playing video games
- Shooting Pool
- Bowling
- Golfing
- Watching pro football and hockey
- Trying to take care of my body
- Board games

No comments: