Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Top Twenty-Five Driving Songs


So, it seems like I'm driving a lot now these days. And of course, I'm the kind of person who can't listen to silence in a car. I'd probably lose my mind. I actually use to have a Volkswagen with a broken radio. I got so fed up of not having music, that I actually would play my iPod and put my headphones in my ears while driving. Yes, not my smartest ideas, I know. But that's just how so important music is to me when driving, lol. It's so important that I actually decided to make a top 25 list of driving songs of old and newer songs. Here it is.

1. Radar Love - Golden Earring (Nothing beats the awesome drum beat in this song)
2. Flirtin' with Disaster - Molly Hatchet
3. Paint it Black - Rolling Stones (Everyone in the car can't help but hum the ending together)
4. Fuel - Metallica (Give me Fuel, give me Fire!!!)
5. Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
6. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
7. Highway Star - Deep Purple
8. Highway to Hell - AC/DC (Great for driving late at night on a highway)
9. Panama - Van Halen
10. Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
11. Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
12. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses (Take me down to Paradise City)
13. Authority Song - John Mellencamp (Great for running away from the Police)
14. Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
15. Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
16. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
17. Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
18. Layla - Derek and the Dominos (Great guitar playing)
19. More Than a Feeling - Boston
20. I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
21. Legs - ZZ Top
22. Where the Streets Have No Name - U2 (This song is a real spirit lifter)
23. Waitin' on a Sunny Day - Bruce Springsteen
24. Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots (Too BA to pass up)
25. All Around the World - Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: