Wednesday, September 23, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 2- Plyometrics?

To start off my day for Day 2, I actually didn't do plyo. Instead, I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to golf 18 holes with my buddy Mike Witek. It rained a little bit for two holes, and my score was so-so. I struck a 108, which is high for me. I had opportunity to hit a good score but it came down to me hitting the 3w and hybrids in the fairway very poorly. My chipping and putting was lights out, and I really could've had a great game if it didn't take me 4-5 shots to actually get to the green. The plan was to then go to work from 1-10, and then come home and bang out plyo quick. This was a mistake. I came home and was exhausted from AM golf and work that I just crashed waiting for my coffee to set in to get me a needed boost. Even caffeine was not able to help me. I learned that it is pretty much impossible to try and bang out a quick workout at 10:30-11:00 PM at night. I am disappointed that I did not perform, but I will rebound and try to squeeze into Wednesday's workout. 

No comments: