Wednesday, September 30, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 10 - Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X

So yeah, more issues sleeping last night. I think it was just the long ass nap that had me all screwed up. Anyway, I ended up going to the Bloomsburg fair today and then after I came home I went to work on P90X. 

Shoulders and Arms were difficult today but I did make some massive gains already. I gained 10 pounds on my uptight rows, for instance.

Ab ripper x wore me out today. I've noticed with this workout that some days I'm really on it, and others, well, not so much. I got up to 14 fifer scissors before I could not take any more. Also, I normally smash the Mason twist at the end and do 50 probably more than 75% of the time. This day, I only got to 5 before I was toast. Yikes. A possible explanation for this is that I went really high up on leg climbers and made those as humanly difficult as possible. Oh well, maybe next time I'll have a better showing here.

No comments: