Friday, September 25, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 5 - Legs and Back + Ab Ripper X

So today I went back to doing Ab Ripper X after my normal workout (in this case being Legs and Back). Legs and Back was challenging as usual, but I do really enjoy this workout. Today, on pull-ups I added 45 lbs weight added resistance in the first half of the workout. However, I do think that I need to be better with time management for these exercises. I'm noticing a lot of times that I'm rushing to get done or cutting it close with my time. I will need to address this.

As for Ab Ripper, I was noticeably more gassed compared to Wednesday's workout. When I did Ab Ripper X to start off, I noticed how much easier it was to focus on every move. This is probably because I don't have to worry about holding back to start off. I'm fresh in those instances. I write this as I'm on my lunch now, and man, I sure feel like hitting the bed when I get home. Old age?

No comments: