Monday, September 28, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 8 - Chest and Back + Ab Ripper X

"You've just destoryed chest and back"

Dang, this week it was surely the case. I felt like I made huge strides, and the key was not completely going all out in the first round of the workout today. I was able to dig deep and had a bunch of gas in the tank to absolutely destroy weighted pull-ups and normal push-ups. I did at least 10 reps of weighted pull-ups on every variation today

Ab Ripper I am starting to see more progress with as well. I actually did 18 fifer scissors before I felt like my stomach was going to explode and had to stop. I also completed and stuck with Tony the rest of this ab-blasting workout.

In terms of eating, I felt like I did very well today. With regards to this week, I want to score a 10 with diet on my own weekly self review. I am still granting myself a little cheat meal, and I'm looking forward to that on Sunday likely.

No comments: