Sunday, September 27, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 6 - Kenpo X

The most enjoyable cardio workout from P90X in my opinion is Kenpo X. And after completing it, it marked the end of week 1 for me. Jab / cross / hook / uppercut combo for the win! I'd really like to see other workouts like this, because the time moves by so quickly and you end up sweating and burning tons of calories.

In terms of eating for the day, I did well to start off, but I trailed off for the finish a bit with some brews and snacks. This is mainly because I went to my friend's 25th birthday house party. I did however, eat pretty clean the rest of the week, and I don't think I did much damage to my gains. Some people like to have a cheat day where they eat whatever they want for the entire day. I am against this, unless you're Michael Phelps and swim like 20 miles a day. I think cheat meals are okay though. Maybe one per week.

I've decided that I don't really need the stretch workout for this Sunday. Plus, I'm working all day pretty much, so I will opt for the day of rest.

No comments: