Saturday, October 3, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 12 - Legs and Back + Ab Ripper X

Mark up another day with an issue of sleeping. I'm not sure if this is related to my rotating schedule at work (it probably is). I was just coming off a long closing stretch last week in which most days I didn't start until 1 or 2 PM. But now my schedule has been mostly opens so I think my body had a tweak adjusting to this. 

Anyway, Legs and Back went pretty well. Pullups I am beating previous numbers by 2-5 reps sometimes, which isn't bad considering I am using a dip belt with 45 pounds attached. Obviously, near the end you start to bugger out a bit. However, that didn't stop me from really digging deep and finishing off with 20 switch grip pull-ups with the 45 pounds. My back strength feels simply amazing, and I really can't wait to see if I can start pulling 30 pull-ups with the 45 pounds. 

Ab Ripper X. I must say, something weird happened during it. I got into "the zone". I stuck with Tony Horton for every single exercise! Even the Fifer Scissors. I did all 349 core moves. Boom.

No comments: