Thursday, October 15, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 25 - Golf Practice + Weigh-in

Considering that for the last few days, I pretty much had a rest day, I decided that it was okay to do a little practice for my golf tournament. With the tourney a few days away, I may just decide to bag it here and not worry about the remaining 2 workouts during this recovery week. I know that I have to be smart, and at the same time I want to be 100% for the tourney. If anything, I will continue to hit golf balls at the range / in my net in the backyard, and possibly cycle here and there to keep the level of activity going properly.

As for the weigh-in, today I clocked in at 174.9 pounds. As we can see the fluctuation continues to show unreliable measurements of progress with regards to weight. I think this Saturday, I will redo my measurements to see if I am made any strides with regards to muscle building during the first 4 weeks. I believe that since my strength is still there, I have to be gaining at least a little muscle. The diet hasn't been 100% clean (probably more around the level of 80-85% clean), so there is still room to improve upon this during the remaining weeks.

No comments: