Thursday, October 15, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 22 - Rest?

The first day of recovery week and what did I notice? A nagging left athlete's foot. It did start itching a little bit yesterday, but today the rash is very visible. I am disappointed that I didn't do Yoga today, but at least this did happen during the recovery week, which I am grateful for. I'm going to try to take it easy on my feet this week. I got a prescription strength cream for the athlete's foot problem, and I'm going to avoid things like running and jumping that will aggravate the injury further. I will probably try to work around this injury as much as I can this week, as I have a big better ball golf tournament at Mount Airy Golf Club this upcoming Sunday. And, as the captain of the team, I don't want to be limping around the entire time and hating my life. I will keep updates constant on this developing situation.

No comments: