Thursday, October 8, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 17 - Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X

I completed Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper x, and let me say that at first, I wanted to get this workout over as quick as humanly possible. I just wasn't feeling it to begin with. Felt like I was stuck in mud all day. And then, I started the pumpin' away and immediately was sprung. I was like "BRO!". Then I just started to smash it the rest of the way. If it wasn't before, it clearly is obvious now that my strength has gone through the roof. I'm using 40 lb weight Dumbbells on in-and-out bicep curls now, when I started off with only 30, for example. I should continue to grow even stronger and I know that I can get fricking jacked out of my mind.

Ab Ripper quality was much better today compared to yesterday's. I felt a lot more fluid and it's such a nice feeling when you're able to crank out those 50 Mason Twists to finish.

No comments: