Wednesday, October 7, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 16a - Plyometrics and Ab Ripper X

Part 1 of 2: I knew that I would be putting myself in a bad start for this day as Plyo generally is pretty tough to begin with. But throw in Ab Ripper X with Chest and Back? And oh, there was another 18 holes of golf played today. So as you can tell, I was an active freak today. Today was probably my worst performance in plyo to date. I felt very lethargic and slow to start off. And it didn't get much better. I skipped the bonus round in order to simply reduce the shear amount of volume of work I'd be doing this day. 

Ab Ripper X was another struggle to begin, but eventually I regained my "mojo" and got back into working out properly I felt like. All in all, ab ripper wasn't as bad as I thought it would end up being today

No comments: