Thursday, October 15, 2015

P90X round 3: Day 21 - Rest

Round 3 weekly self rating scale:

THE BIG 10
Durability: 9
Diet: 7
Intensity Level: 7
Mental: 8
Strength: 10
Flexibility: 6
Cardiovascular Endurance: 8
Sleep: 7
Core: 8
Completed all workouts for week? 5/6
___________
Overall self score: 78
Previous self score: 81

My thoughts of the score: Okay, so I obviously keep going down overall in my score. This is alarming to me. It says that perhaps I am wearing my body down a bit more than I would like. The Durability was decent, however, the abdominal pain for half a day was extremely weird. Sleep wasn't great this week, but it was better than last week. Strength (which is a big deal to me during this phase), however, was much better. I keep seeing huge leaps of gains every week. What's not to like about this? Flexibility will probably stay locked at a 6 or 7 all round long because I am making my gains there very slowly. Overall, I have much to prove. But I am confident in my abilities to succeed.

No comments: