Tuesday, March 8, 2011

P90X Round 2 Day 15: Rest


So yeah, I know today was suppose to be Chest and Back. However, I didn't get home from North Carolina until after 11:00PM. As a result, I decided to push everything back a day and then not take a rest on Sunday like normally scheduled, since I'll be doing Kenpo then. It's all good because next week is recovery week.

I decided I wasn't going to cook my eggs down in North Carolina today. So you're probably wondering how I ate them then. Yep, I ate them raw. I cracked 6 whole eggs in a glass and downed them. I guess I wanted to be Rocky Balboa for a day. I knew that there was some potential for it winding back up on the counter, but I held my breath and manned it down. I gotta say, the texture is probably the worst part of eating raw eggs. Feeling egg yolk after egg yolk go down is pretty disgusting. I couldn't tell you about the taste though because my taste buds were shut off from holding my breath and then I immediately had a big spoonful of oatmeal right after (which was probably the best idea I had).

Today was particularly fun at North Carolina (don't worry, I'm working on the post about it). Also, I apparently missed an entire snow storm back here in PA while I was at North Carolina. That's all fine and dandy to me (no, I am not trying to sound southern here either). When I got to my car from the airport, I had to scrape off about 12 feet of ice. I consider it a small price to pay though, because I had a blast in North Carolina.

No comments: