Sunday, March 27, 2011

P90X Round 2 Day 35: Rest


Today was basically a very lazy rest day. I watched my fantasy hockey team propel into the championship game, which was very exciting to watch play out this week. Also, my buddy who I have been playing against this week was trash talking throughout the entire season, so it was nice to end his early. :-)

I made a trip to the grocery store to stock up on some tuna, eggs, milk and other things. I ended up dropping about $70, but I think that this food will last for about two weeks or so. I was also surprised to find my Tyson Chicken Breasts that I love so much at the store I went at. I usually get them at Wal-mart, but they haven't had them the past couple of times I went there.

Other than that, I watched a movie from Netflix. The movie I watched was "Lucky Number Slevin". Now, I have to say that I was pretty impressed with this movie. There were a lot of twists and turns throughout the movie, but they were unexpected. Therefore, it was nice to see the movie play out, and it really paced itself well. You know me, I'm already game for watching action movies with Bruce Willis in them. Throw in a whole bunch of cool twists and some mind bending questions and Lucy Liu and it's a lock for being 4 stars in my book. One thing that I wish I could do more of since I got a full time "big boy" job, is watch more movies. I really, really enjoy watching movies of any kind. Unfortuantely, that kind of took a seat to the back burner since I started working full-time. It's cool because I can still watch movies over the weekend, but I use to watch about 2 movies every 3 days or so. FYI, if you ever want to win my heart over with a gift, just treat me to a night at the movies or a movie night at home with some popcorn (preferrably action or drama will do). I always will enjoy it. Even if the movie is terrible, I won't care, because you can always still laugh at how bad the movie is.

I bid you adieu,
Kurt

No comments: