Wednesday, March 16, 2011

P90X Round 2 Day 24: Kenpo X

I love Kenpo X. It's such a balanced workout and it's fun too. I actually have most of the moves learned like it's second nature already. I decided to not add any weight to the exercise today. I also decided to jam out to some good tunes to get pumped, because I was full of energy during this workout. I took two scoops of white flood before the workout, which is a pre-workout drink because I felt I needed it today. I was pretty tired after I came home from work, so it was nice to get a good rush going into today's workout.

You may be wondering what I like to listen to when I get my groove on while working out. I actually prefer Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias. I'm just playing around, I actually like to switch it up from time to time. There are three main playlists I use for lifting / cardio. I have a heavy rap playlist filled with Jay-Z, Eminem, Ludacris, OutKast and such. I also have a heavy metal mix (which I rarely use and a balanced rock / punk mix). I decided to go with the balanced rock / punk rock mix today. I kicked things off with this song today:



Here's all of the songs from today's workout incase you were wondering:
"Have You Ever" - The Offspring
"Anthem" - Blink-182
"Brat" - Green Day
"Holiday in Cambodia" - Dead Kennedys
"Black Heart" - Slipknot
"March of the Pigs" - Nine Inch Nails
"Remember the Name" - Fort Minor
"Give it All" - Rise Against
"Black and White" - Static X
"Pitiful" - Blindside
"Parabola" - Tool
"Young Cardinals" - Alexisonfire
"Sweetness" - Jimmy Eat World
"Negative Creep" - Nirvana

Kenpo went OUTSTANDING today. I felt like I was an animal throwing all those jabs, kicks and blocks downstairs. It was mainly the White Flood that had me going. If you feel like you have difficulty with obtaining energy for a workout, then I highly recommend that you grab this bad boy. You can get it off Amazon pretty cheap. The diet was basically the same as yesterday's. I feel like I am doing outstanding this week on the diet. Almost flawless.

Thanks for reading,
Kurt

No comments: